From:
Robmary June <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:39:42 -0800
Hey all!!

John Madigan said:
>After being to both Reno and Las Vegas many times, I vote for LAS
>VEGAS.Lake Tahoe is pretty, but Reno is just too seedy for my likes.

Seedy? Seedy. SEEDY?!?!?!?!?!?

I... you.... whyIoughta.... we need to take this one outside!!!!!!
Putupyerdooks, put'emup!!

"Seedy" little Reno, has beautiful sunsets, surrounded closely by georgous
mountains.  Neighbored by one of the clearest, most amazing lakes in the
world (and I've done some traveling, darn it).  Yes, some downtown isn't
so pretty, but the convention center isn't downtown!!!  The river corridor
has some pretty parks and walkways.  Reno's small enough to be tough to get
lost in (for tourists), but large enough to have all of the conveniences of
Vegas, without losing the charm of actually being in the west.

Not to mention the month long July Art Town celebration (shameless plug:
an event of which our Belly dance Troupe, "Asha" will be hosting and
performing in).

Yes, Vegas has lots of fun theme stuff, and when it comes right down to it,
comparing Reno and Vegas is like comparing apples to oranges - Ferrets to
alligators, peanut butter to onions.

Don't "Seedy" my city 'til you've seen it all!!!!  Grmph brackfrazit,
snackarazit grrrrrph.... Hissss!!

Okay, back to ferrets!

Mary,
Fuzmom to Frey, Artemis, Trinity, and Strider
watched over by Spawn
Member of the Northern Nevada Ferret Network