From:
Stacy Claflin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:49:36 -0800
Some of my ferrets noses are changing colors...is this normal??
Tinkerbell in particular has always had a changing color nose.  When
we got her a few years ago her nose was mostly pink with a little black
line on top.  Now, three years later her nose is almost completely black.
About six months ago, Meeko got a couple of what I call freckles on his
nose, little black spots.  Now Buttercup has a big dark pink spot right
in the middle of her light pink nose.

They all seem happy and healthy...it just seems a bit odd that their
noses have been changing colors!  We were wondering if anyone else has
experienced that with their little fuzzies.

Thanks!