From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:24:05 -0500
hi evewy one.  dis iz bud.  da new spokes fewet for da dook-n-dance fewet
shelter.  i am ganna tell evewy one about me.  i am a cute sable boy.
mommy says i am a big boy but i don tink so.  teddy iz a lots bigger dan
me.  i am wat iz called a sable.  my reel mommy went to some place called
okinawa japan fur tree yeers.  she used to be a substitoot teecher an
shelter mommy linda was in her class.  so i am stayin heer til she gets
back.  i'z had da adrenal surgery an also had my leg amputated sinc my
mommy has dropd me off.  i had a bad nee an it didnt heel rite so da
nice doctor man said to amputat.  i didnt tink he was too nice after da
surgery.  i am doin lots better now since da surgery.  i dont have to
worry about going to da bafroom on myself nemore.  i'z lots happier now
an am gettin along jus fine.  i even did a war dance da other day.

ok nough about dat stufs.  i am eight years young and give kisses.  i
hate harneses.  YUCK.  mommy takes me lots of places an i gets lots of
attenshun.  i luv dat a lots.

well gotta hurry mom iz comin.  i wil hop in an tell evewy one the goings
on at da shelter wen i can.

bud
dooks to evewyone and hopes for ferretone coming your way