Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:17:23 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

That's right, I said Merry X-Mutts ~!~!  Can't you almost hear the
Singing Dogs rendition of Jingle Bells ringing in your head?  <. . arf
arf ARF!  arf arf ARF!  arf arf WOOF WOOF arf . .>

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network is proud to be invited to attend
a special Holiday Petfest being held Sunday December 8th (11am-4pm)
at Groom Crafters in Hillsboro, Oregon.  Admission is free and well
mannered pets are welcome.

There will be holiday activities for all pet lovers.  Information booths,
animal rescues, doggie games, pet gift shopping and a raffle.  Vets will
be present to discuss your pets health and maintenance.

Not just for Rover or Fido, either.  There will be ferret products for
sale as well.  Toys, treats, food, sleepsacks (I know I'm getting MY list
ready).

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network (501c3 listed non-profit) to help support and start new ferret
shelters.

Groom Crafters is located at 1095-L NE 25th Street in Hillsboro, Oregon..
Call 503-693-6205 for information and directions.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network member http://www.FERRETNET.ORG