Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:10:24 -0800
>It's that time of year folks.  My how time flies.  Seems like just
>yesterday I was nagging you about this, but it was actually a full year
>ago.  You gotta go buy a summer's supply of wood stove pellets NOW.

Thanks so much for saying that!  It never even occurred to me that I'd have
to stock up.  My ferrets and my pocketbook and I thank you!

Hmmmm how many sacks do I need to get, that is the question.  And when do
they go back on the market in the fall?  Hmmm.... (I knew I should have
kept track of when I open and finish a sack.)

>Buy wood stove pellets - eat beans the rest of the week!

Eating beans the rest of the week?  Could be...but even if I go through a
sack a month, if you figure I need to buy from April (just opened a sack)
through October, that's 6 40lb sacks x $3 each = $18.  Add 2-3 more sacks,
just in case, that's $27 for 360 lbs of pellets...just slightly over the
cost of 2 small sacks of Yesterday's News.  How I love wood pellets!  (The
REAL question is going to be where to store the sacks.)

I can see I'll be on the phone to Frontier Industries tomorrow, reserving
some pellets, wahoo!  Thanks again Georgia...

Megan & 5 pellet poopin' fuzzy fiends