From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:37:57 -0500
I honestly can't find much information about this condition as it
applies to pets, so I would be interested in any information from
anyone who has been involved with someone like this and/or has any
information about it. It's possible I know someone who may have it
and their ferrets could be in danger.

[Moderator's note: This note was requested to be posted anonymously
and the details have been confirmed with the poster.  Replies to the
above address automatically will be forwarded to the anonymous poster
for the next week or so, although posting any repies to FML is also
appropriate and encouraged.  BIG]