From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:40:05 -0700
I arrived back from Mexico last night, and the furkids were so excited to
see me that I burst into tears.  I really missed them terribly.  I had only
been in Cabo for one day when my mom called to tell me that my grandma had
passed away.  This is when I realized how much I missed my fuzzies, they
always cheer me up when I am blue.  My mom was taking care of them while
we were away, and on the phone she told me "I now understand why you love
these animals so much.  I was really upset until I got over to your place
and let them out, they really cheered me up."  This is what I have meant
when I have posted that I feel honored to be in the company of these
animals, they are so giving and selfless.

Anyway, I am really happy to be home but also very sad.  It was really nice
to be showered with kisses by them.  I asked around to see if any of the
locals knew what a ferret is, but they either did not know or did know but
did not know how to say it in spanish.  One guy called ferrets "big mouse".
I got a kick out of that.

It was very difficult for me to read about what David just experienced.
Words couldn't possibly describe how angry that makes me.  I am so sorry.

Well, off to go play with the rascals.