From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:25:57 -0700
This woman needs to place her ferrets ASAP.  She and her husband have
been forced by financial situation to relocate to no-pets housing.  They
also have an 8m/o iguana they are trying to get placed.  The ferrets are
both males...one is a Marshall Farms.  Both around 3yrs of age.  She is
their 4th owner:-/

The people that had them before her kept them caged up just about all
of the time.  They have had free roam most of the time now, are perfect
little gentlemen, do not nip or bite, and are litterbox trained.

One of the boys, Marley, has had surgery for adrenal gland disease,
however, he seems to be showing symptoms again...bald patches that "come
and go", sleeps a lot, has trouble keeping weight on, but he is extremely
active when awake.  Poor little guy:-(

The other ferret, Jake is just your typical healthy, "getting into
everything" kinda ferret:-)

Anyway, this woman is trying to do the right thing for them.  She doesn't
want to put any ads in the paper or anywhere else; she wants to find a
good, loving, permanent home for them.  So please don't flame her...I'm
sure this decision is difficult enough as it is.  She will deliver to
anywhere within 2hrs from her or between WI and FL.  She will be moving
in the middle of October.  She will include their large cage and toys.
Is there anyone who can open up their home and heart to these two?

Inquiries can be sent to me and I will pass them on to her.

Thank you!

~Nancy

=====
Director/Coordinator