From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:05:43 -0700
I have a question about my Ghost he started makeing a strange sound in
his sleep yesterday its almost liike a coo it was so weird because the
dog alerted us to it I thought at first it was one of the others
sleeeping under him because hes a 2 pounder and both his sisters are tiny
and completely curl up under him I woke them all up and they seemed fine
(mad about being disturbed) then I checked on them again and he was doing
it again, decided I would take them out for their play time and see if he
acted normal and sure enough he did, however yesterday was th feast of
st. francis at my church yesterday and I took them all for their blessing
and he actually was at 9 months old the best behaved and began to fall
alseep in my arms but as soon as he got home he was up to his old tricks
again.

is he just snoring during his sleep havent caught him doing it today yet
or should i be more concerned

Michelle