From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 13:05:07 -0400
Dear Ferret Friends,

Marilyn here, and I just hung up the telephone after calling the
Lumberton NC Police Department. They referred me to the Sheriff's
Department and they put me through to Robeson County Commincations and
finally to Katherine Floyd, Robeson County Animal Cruelty Investigator.

She is a wonderful person and we had a nice chat. I told her I was a
reporter and she suggested I put a piece in their local paper, just
thanking everyone who helped with the accident. She also gave me her
address if you want to send her a card.

Katherine Floyd, 6493 Old Stage Road, Fairmont, NC 28340.

She is a rescue herself with her husband, and they do horses and
parrots.

She was so glad to meet ferret people and she is a soul mate to all
of us.

I have her permission to post her addy and will post a copy of the
thank you to the paper. It will be simply and to the point. Then I
will mail my personal thank you's to the other addresses.

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice