From:
Judy Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:32:25 EST
I'm not sure how to post to the FML.. is this the right way???  Never
done it before..  [You've done it perfectly!  BIG]   In case it is..

To the special folks who gave to the shelter kids on The Giving Tree..
you may have no idea how much it meant to the fuzzies and to the shelter
parents.  Freddy & Pinky spent over an hour pushing through the box with
their goodies in it.  They couldn't understand why we were so busy dropping
tears on them while they had such important work to do discovering all the
goodies.

They've shared some..  and kept some to themselves..  We were touched and
warmed by the effort put forth to create The Giving Tree ..  thank you
Kristine..  and all others involved..  And a special thanks and a couple
of kisses from Fred and Pinky for the caring "ferrets" & friends who sent
their wonderful gifts.  (you know who you are..  although we do not!)
Thanks much to all and have a wonderful FUZZIE HOLIDAY.

Judy @ Wayward Weasels Indigent Ferret Shelter, honored "mom" of Fred &
Pinky