Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:10:11 -0500
I had to run Minnie up to Val's tonight (just got home)without an apt.
they are so good about letting me come when I call when it comes to my
kids...

Minnie was having problems with her hind legs and like she was having
some other problems going potty so when I got in I told Val what was
going on and showed Val Minnies tummy and what Julie said about Adrenal
and we know shes is going Adrenal along with her Insulinoma BUT Val didnt
like the bumpy filling on her right Kidney and couldnt realy fill her
left and I told her I didnt like the looks of her teeth and I showed her
them and she didnt like them either so she tryed to call Dr.Beer but
they were closed and she said that if I brought Minnie up and leave her
tomarrow she will call Dr.Beer and see if he wants x-rays or ultra sound
done on her and I was to call about noon and then pick her up after work
and we would have to go from there BUT she will have to go up and see
Dr.Beer about surgery and whatever else needs done so PLEASE keep Minnie
in your thoughts and PRAYERS and I will let you know more tomarrow after
I get home with her....

Thanks...
Anna and Minnie