From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:23:10 -0700
Okay the vet told me that he wanted to keep an eye on little Mocha and see
if she continues to vomit.

This morning, I woke up to find the cage a mess!  Most was in the litter
though and it only took a couple paper towels and some vinegar to get it
cleaned.  I did look in the litter box and found some dark cylindar shape
objects.  I put them in a plastic bag and pressed it. It was rubbery and
broke in the same way an erasure of a pencil would.  I then looked around
the house and found some of those pencils that you press the top to get
the lead to come out, the erasures were missing and they come in the color
black (not red like on normal no 2 pencils).

I'm glad that they did come out and I do have an appt with the vet tomorrow
for xrays to see if there are any more.  I scolded my SO for leaving out
the pencils.

Many thanks to those with advice on what to check!  I appreciate it!

Ferret cookies to all the weezels!  But keep those pencils out of reach!

Oh by the way, I got the new leash-harness-collar set and they work great!
It is the first time that Soda-Pop had a collar with a bell, hilarious!
Of course, Mocha can't hear her bell so it didn't bother her.  This
product works great!  The nice thing is that the leash is 8 foot long for
fun at the park.

John and
Soda-Pop "Wheeeere is that ringing from? Where? where where where?"
Mocha "While you go jumping around like a fool, I'm gonna go look for
some sticks with soft ends to chew on"