From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:31:10 -0700
Check out the latest donated item for our Critter Camp Exotic Pet
Sanctuary:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280216595113

Dean Koontz's The Husband

Own this fantastic collector's item! And help rescued pets too!
Signed First Edition

Personally inscribed for our Critter Camp Fund Raiser:
"Thank you for helping Critter Camp. After 40 years of taking out the
trash, I figured I'd done enough research to be able to write about a
husband! Dean Koontz 3-25-08"

Includes the original letter accompanying the donation with authentic
signature too!

Thanks! and Thanks from the 15 ferrets we care for as well at the rest
of the over 200 abandoned, abused neglected and otherwise homeless
exotic pets here at Critter Camp!

Beth
Check us out:
www.crittercamp.biz