From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 06:34:49 -0500
>We are AFA members, and love being a part of a large ferret organization,
>BUT they are ALREADY involved in TOO MANY OTHER THINGS, to tackle legal
>issues on top of everything else they do!!

I happen to know from experience that AFA is very much involved with
legislative & Legal Affairs.  As was mentioned in an earlier post AFA was
one of the first (not the first, but one of) to come to Bob's aid and is
still actively supporting his efforts to reclaim his losses and punish those
involved.  Remember: just because an individual or group chooses not to be
in the direct spotlight does not mean they aren't there!  BTW: the KODO
incident is far from the only project AFA has been involved in this year.
[MD]