From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 16:38:15 -0400
From my limited research, I have not been able to locate a club in the
Raleigh, NC area.  Anyone know of any/referrals?  Maybe I should start
one...  The FML has been very informative and helpful since I signed on
last week - used to use AOL but took forever (minute wise$$) to go thru
everything.  Noticed some familiar names (Mrs.  Duck).  Really like the
FML subject heading at beginning.  Thanks => Shari