Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 02:59:43 -0500
> From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
> What are thes horrible people up to?  The ferrets come back in very
> strange habits and not even the same condition as I took them..
> [TM]

I'm going to ask a ***reeeeeally*** stupid question here: Exactly what
"condition" were your loveable-babies-turned-nightmares in when you took
them to be boarded at this shelter???  Were they fat, thin, lazy, or what?
Living with an animal from day to day you don't see minute changes, just
the end result.  Like shedding, if you left them there with their winter
coat and they came back with their summer coat, big deal!  You weren't
there to see the actual shedding, but all of them do it--my little silver
mitt looks like she's on the way to being a DEW she changed so much.

After reading the original post (again) and re-reading what I just wrote,
I'm hoping I'm not responding to a TROLL who is just out for attention.
(Bill, if I'm wrong, *please* correct me.)  In any case, I have to agree
with Dee's post from yesterday: You have no business owning a ferret, and
if you currently do, find them KNOWLEDGEABLE homes (I'd take them,
but--ouch!--I'm a *shelter mommy*, which is your equivalent of the boogey
man!) I must say that I resent your badmouthing of shelters, since rumors
and lies spread faster than the truth.  Note the MF posts about PEAT
information.....

Blessings and dooks to all

Tammy and the Crew
War Dance Haven Ferret Shelter

Trying to explain ferret math to a non ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old....

[Moderator's note: No idea if this is a trolling situation or not, but,
please, let's give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
The poster has been on the FML for the better part of a year now and I'd
hate to discourage anyone who genuinely needs help.  BIG]