From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 17:02:06 -0500
Hi again everyone.  I know I am being a pain, but could everyone resend or
rewrite their letters to Sonia Peterson about the museum ferret and sent
them to me.  I can not seenm to retrieve any but the past few days .  I am
sorry for this, but she did not accept our email and I plan to print them
and hand deliver them if I have to scale her wall and go in via the window!!
So this is the last time I will ask, please rewrite those letters unless
they were writtn within the past 3 days.  Thanks.

Oh can everyone say a prayer for Charollette.  She passed over the rainbow
bridge Sunday.  She was a little rescue who we got in a week ago.  she
seemed very healthy.  but was very depressd.  I think the depression of her
family leaving her made her will to live leave with them.  We were very
shocked to find her gone and cried for hours.  An autospy is pending, there
was alot of blood around her, internal bleeding.  An under lieing condition
and maybe the depression made it worse?  People do not realize how hard it
is on these little ones sometimes when they give them up.  We hope she is
happy now with all the other ferrets.

take care Stephanie