From:
Tammy Graves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:08:47 -0500
I need to be pulled from the FML just until 1/6/03 - I won't be able to
check my emails - going on a vacation with the family.  Not really going
anywhere, but as long as its not to work for 2 weeks, I am happy.  Wish
me luck on my little girl Frostie.  Today she is at the vet for a full
body x-ray, blood pull and check up to see if she is ok to handle a
adrenal surgery.  My family and I talked it over and we are doing what we
can to pull in the $ to get this done so she can lead a normal happy life
again.  Seems as her fur is getting really thin now and she has started
sleeping way more than usual, going into long starring stages and started
shaking, which is something she never did in the past.  She is such a
sweetheart and our prayers are with her.  We just want her better again.
Her playmate sister misses her already.

Tammy Graves