From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 12:02:28 -0700
Thanks to all who posted info about ADV recently.  I started doing a
little reading, and realized that I couldn't seem to find any information
on the testing.  There were a couple of different types of tests
mentioned online:

CIEP Test by United Vaccine.  I could not find any info other than the
fact that it requires blood for testing.

ELISA Test by Avecon.  This can be done with blood or saliva, and the
webpage to order the test is
http://www.avecon.com/adv_elisa_orderform.html

There may be other tests that I didn't find info on, and if so, please
let us know.  I am most definitely not the most knowledgeable person,
but I do often have time to surf the web at work, so can do research
sometimes.  :)

Debbie