Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:36:06 -0900
From reading one of the accounts in the paper, I was able to find that
her address was:
Amber M. Brubaker
815 16th Place
Somers, WI

Her boyfriend was Derek Billings, of the same address. I am sure that
mail to that address would be forwarded and if it was sent to the
boyfriend OR to the family of Amber Brubaker, I would be willing to bet
it would find the right folks. That is what I am going to try.

What I could NOT locate was a zip code. BUT, the article's author had
an email addy and that should help! Now, I just need to find the
article again!

Look what I found:
Apartment fire kills local woman
Pet owner dies going back in to save ferrets
By Mark Hornickel
AND
By JOEY CRESTA
jcrestafosters.com

Renee

[Moderator's note: Technically, that address does not exist, which
explains why you couldn't locate a ZIP code for it. But Somers seems
to be a suburb of Kenosha and the address exists there. It makes sense
when you see it on a map, some of the streets, like 12th ST, run from
Somers to Kenosha, but 16th PL is only in Kenosha, ZIP 53140. BIG]

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we