From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:20:34 -0500
Being short.  Amsick.  We buy and asortmetn fo foods form The Ferret Store
1-888-8FERRET.  Thye are EXCELENT.  Tngs that are better with better foods
here: we stopped seeignlympho (wish might have nothign at al to do with ths
sicne that comes inchunks anway), ferets more comfy since skin is better
conditin, fur better as result, general day today halth better, poop not as
much, no bladdeer debris Hope ths makes enough sense.  We do try toavoid
much corn becausd of bladder stones and urine pH.