From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:05:57 EST
>Bottom line - there isn't any proof that one ferret chow is better than
>another.  Some may use higher quality base, and we feel better feeding it
>to our ferrets, but in the long run, I have yet to see any definitive
>evidence that any of he commercially available ferret chows result in a
>lower plane of nutrition or a higher incidence of disease than anyone
>else.  If your ferrets like it, stick with it....  Bruce Williams DVM

Thank you Dr. Williams for your post.........you have taken a huge weight
off of my shoulders...............my ferrets are healthy, seemingly happy,
and full of energy.  They like the Ferret Diet by 8 in 1...........and
while I may try the Ultimate blend of Ferret Diet........It eases my mind
to know that my decision, if I decide to stay with ferret diet, won't kill
off my ferret (as a panicky FMLer stated.) Thanks so much for your reply!

Shea, Trixie and Buddy-Bear