Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:31:30 -0700
Hi all
My hooman has had major puter problems.  Something about a crash or
something although I didn't know puters flew.  Anyway I think they have it
straightened out now.

A little guy came in named Socks.  He waz met by Nibble and Bailey.  They
were happy to see him and greeted him warmly.  They wanted to know what had
been going on at home especially all da gossip and news.  They sat and
talked for some time.  Then it waz off to da Gravy Gourmet where they had a
bite to eat.  Actually they had quite a bit to eat.  Then they headed off
to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  We don't have animal
crackers just yet although it may happen in da future.  But it is a well
kept secret dat there is a certain glacier where if you know where to look
you will find some white stuff dat is very goodif you know where to look
and I know where to look.  I won't say it is ice cream although it tastes
a lot like it.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of cuddles and kisses to
hiz mommy.

I looked up Willie in da puter thing.  He waz over at da Tube Races.  I
went over and got him and together we went though da puter all we could to
see if anything came up about hiz old parents.  I am sorry but I could not
track it down on my own so we got an appointment to see da Big Boss to ask
him to help.  He knows everything and they will be found I assure you.
When we see him he will know.  Willie said dat he waz very happy with you
and would like you to visit him when you get here.  If I am still here I
will know where he is, if not there will be info in da puter.  He said to
send hiz lu and lots of hugs.

I am off to see if my hooman got everything back on their puter yet.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee