From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:07:45 -0600
My ferret(pogo) litter-trained herself in about 2 weeks.  With a few
exceptions, b/c at that time I was low on $$ so I used some old tupperware
containers, 1 in each corner at the back of floor 1 of her cage.  She
pooped there with some exceptions of going over the too-low sides of the
things, and also she had a 3-day spell of going in the corner across from
her litterbox at the end beside her food and water bowls.

She now has a 100% hit rate so far (3 mo.) and is doing wonderfully except
that she snuffles her face through her crap.  Yech.  But otherwise she's
doing great.  I got her some ProPlan that matched up perfect with the
requirements ie crude fat protein fiber, had taurine, and the meat&protein
is the top ingred. on the kitten chicken and rice formula, and this was on
sale for $3.99 for 4 pounds!!!  Yaaaay!!  Reg price is $7 for 4 lbs.  I got
a good deal on that.

I'll be giving her some dust baths soon.  BTW: does the dust come off on
other things ie furniture, hammock, ME?  and does it smell?

Tankies, chow.

   Jen & Pogo, the toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars