From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 14:37:33 -0500
Hi, everyone!  I want to report a fantastic vet visit for Shadow today!  She
has an adrenal tumor & we opted to go the Lysodren route.  She had a
check-up a week after finishing her Lysodren & today was her re-check a
month & 1/2 after the check-up.  I knew she had been looking real good &
acting like she feels great.  The vet was thrilled when he saw her!  He said
she has had perfect response.  Everything is good - coat, skin, gums -
everything else, too!  He said she has responded better to Lysodren than any
of his other patients on it.  He remarked that other ferrets' coat have come
back, but coarsely & sparsely (sp?).  He acted amazed that Shadow's coat has
come back so thick & luxurious.  She's a little darker than she was before
losing her coat.  He was so thrilled with her progress that he said he may
have to write an article on her progress & feature her in an exotic journal.
He said she might be a star!  I am a very happy mommy today, my baby got a
clean bill of health - yay!

I love the Ferretads!  Lots of neat stuff, plus an opportunity to help fund
some of the shelters!  Now I only need some money!

Tracy & the girls:
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, & Bear