From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:43:38 -0500
Greetings everyone from Ferret Friends Disaster Response International

___From the Director of Ferret Friends Disaster Response International___

Dear Friends whom have Children of Fur, Feathers, Scales, Shell, or Hooves.
We have a very important Presidential Election coming November 7, 2000.
I want to plead with all to get out and vote!  Your individual vote is so
important, and it will make a difference.

As for myself, after many years of working disasters, I must reflect not
only on past disaster experience but also on scientific data (gleaned from
the many Expos, Symposia, and lectures I have attended) since FFDRI was
born in 1992 after Hurricane Andrew.

In my reflection of the scientific data which has been presented to ALL OF
US over the last ten years, I know that we must be vigilant when it comes
to our planet and environment.

I urge each and every one of you when you go to the poll on November 7th
not to think, "Who will make the best "President" for the next four years
(what they do in office carries on for a long long time)?" Rather, ask your
inner self, "Who will lead us to alternative energy sources that will help
our planet?"

We are only one small species living here.  Let us leave, as best we can,
a clean world not only to our children and grandchildren but also to our
Children of fur, feathers, scales shell and hooves.

PLEASE VOTE NOVEMBER 7, 2000

Chere McCoy
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response