From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:24:03 -0700
Hey Everyone!!!!

I was bored tonight so I decided to look for some coloring pages on the
internet.  I went to this web site:

http://www.coloring.com/pictures/choose.cdc
and I found a small picture of a ferret.  The title of the picture is
called ferret astaire.  It's sooo cute.

And a quick fuzzy funny: My roommate/friend has his bed in one of our
window dormers and we see the ferrets run in and out of there all the
time while their eating.  So one day we went to see what was going on and
discovered a small "cache" of food in his pillow case!!  Sometimes they
even take some in there while he's sleeping in the bed!

Love 'n hugs to all sick (and healthy for that matter) fuzzies.  I know
mine don't like kisses, but give'm to them anyhow.

Cynthia and Todd, Tifa, Padme, Selphie, Jewel, and Waffle