From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:28:29 -0700
Greetings everyone!

After much consideration, I have come the the conclusion of running yet
another raffle ;) (this stuff is actually fun!)(Very exciting) This time,
50% of the proceeds will go to the Cloud Nine Ferret Shelter in
Huntsville, Al.  The other half will be used to pay for Noodle's Adrenal
surgery.  Now this is the fun part....What will the raffle be on?  I have
had some GREAT advice from some fellow fml'ers.  (THANK YOU!) Let me ask
you a few questions....

1) Do you have an exceptional skill at sewing?

2) Do you have extra hammies, sleep sacs, food dishes, toys, etc. laying
   around the house being unused?

3) Would you like to help out a sick ferret?  How about a shelter?

If you answered yes to any or all, Please continue.....or you can just
skip to the next post :P

All or any donated items that any of you are willing to send, will either
be auctioned off on ebay, or sold with raffle tickets.  These proceeds
will (as i said before) be split 50/50 toward Noodles and Cloud Nine.  If
you would like to help out, please email me, and I will send you the
information.

THANK YOU!!!!!

-valerie

ALSO!!  I finally added a page of noodles!!  no not the pasta :P  There
are pictures taken in Feb. and pictures taken just the other day...just
to let you know how much downhill she has gotten.  (i also have
information on the upcoming raffle on there)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*