Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:21:21 EST
I am sometimes a terrible follower-upper when it comes to things. I
have yet to put together my annual 'Christmas letter' that I send to
friends and family... I am Procrastinator Extrodinaire'... BUT... I
overlooked something very important. I want to thank whomever it was
that donated fuzzy sleeping places and Pounce Cat treats (cookies) and
Linatone and that HUGE BAG of Totally Ferret to Stewart (not so) Little
and to Atone. Atone tried to drag the bag of Totally Ferret under the
bed to hide it... he didn't care that it was about 1,000 times his
size. I took pictures before I had to separate Atone and the bag. I
hope they came out.

I sincerely apologize for not following up sooner. I know if I were on
the giving end I would probably feel a little upset... and for this I
am sorry. Atone and Stewart (not so) Little indeed thank you as well as
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. Now if I can only get the pictures
on to my computer I will have those available as well.

Dave