From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:54:08 -0400
Monday at work I was asked by a co-worker if I would like to have another
ferret.  She said the ferret was a male albino and I could have the cage
and everything that goes with it for free.  It seems her brother had it and
left it at her cousins house but he didn't want it.  She also said that the
ferret was not white any more as it needed a bath in the worst way.  Well,
I said, "YES"!  She gave me directions to her cousins house and after work
I drove the 5 miles to pick up this ferret.  As I pulled into the driveway
I saw it was a mobile home.  I knocked on the door and the guy told me
at the door that the ferret died the day before because he left the air
conditioner shut off and it was a hot day.  I drove the 5 miles home with
very wet eyes and what got me the worst is the guy acted like it was no
big deal.  I got home and gave my fuzzies a big hug.

Duane
WarpDrive

Logansport, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth