From:
Christine Belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:46:17 -0600
Hello, all!
I need a little help.  My little girl Janice has worried me lately.  Right
now she and Puffo are eating Iams kitty food.  Shortly after I finished the
transition from Iams kitten and Katytee to just Iams, Janice had a very
small poop.  I thought it was maybe because Puffo had knocked over the food
dish and most of the food fell in the litterbox, and I wasn't home to take
care of that.  So I waited.  Janice ate up usual amounts of food, normal
drinking, too.  Still very skinny poops.  Usually they look like small dry
cat poops, but these new ones are small, skinny and about an inch long.

I really hate talking about poop, but I am so paranoid.  I gave her a bunch
of ferretone partially because she kept trying to eat the bottle and
partially because I thought it might act as a laxative.  She's been acting
normally, and in fact, even more frisky and active lately.  Now that I think
of it, Puffo is pooping a little less, but it isn't such a dramatic change
like Janice had.  Besides, all Puffo really DOES is eat.  When he's not
being crazysuperpsycho-ferret.  I am taking them to the vet tomorrow anyway,
but I would like some advice.

-christine and the strange pooping Furrets
        Janice "Hey, gimme a little privacy in the litterbox, here!  Mmmmm.
Ferretone...."
        Puffo "*crunch crunch mmmf argh munch*"