From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:15:34 -0400
Crackers is still in the hospital, hanging in there!  She made it through
the night and day, still hanging on.  PLEASE, send your prayers her way
that she make it through whatever is wrong and if she just can't do it,
to please, ask God to let her go peacefully in her sleep or without pain.
We are a caring, wonderful group and we need each other to lean on
because most of us, if not all of us, have been through this and know
what it feels like when one of our "babies" is in the hospital, not
knowing when or if we will see them again !  PLEASE keep Crackers in you
thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much.
Eleanor Mead