From:
"~TINA~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:34:30 -0800
>From: Heather Wojtowicz
>Subject: Going to ask a ferrety question at a comedy show!!
>
>Michael Ian Black is also one of the stars of NBC's "Ed" which as many
>people may remember had one episode where John Goodman was trying to get
>"Ed" to sell him the Stuckyville bowling alley, and one of his tactics to
>get him to sell was to fill it up with FERRETS!!  There were some scenes
>where there were ferrets all over the bowling alley, romping up and down
>the counters, etc.  Lots and lots of cute little fuzzy butts.  But I've
>always wondered something about that episode...
>
>My husband has told me I MAY NOT do this, but if I get a chance I'm
>gonna ask Michael Ian Black, "WHERE did they get all those ferrets???

hey Heather...

I would LOVE to sneak in there with a squeaky toy and squeeze it and see
a couple hundred fuzzbutts come running.....look out!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA
Those who do not know ferrets would freak!  But it would be funny to see
them all take off to the squeaky!!  We would need a gallon of Ferretone
in squirt guns to ward them off!  My 2 older fuzzies drink from a squirt
bottle that I keep to douse the cat when she gets into trouble, it's SO
funny to watch, they just keep on lick lick licking as I squirt tiny
squirts into their mouths.  My hand gets tired from it!!

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife