From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:03:37 -0400
Happy Birthday, Albi!  We still miss you here at my house, though you
were only here a short time.  What a little personality, and what a love!
I smile whenever I see his pictures in my rescue album.  I hope jingle
balls are still as entertaining as they were when you were little!  I
would also like to thank Judy, Eric and Kim for getting Albi to a good
home and for taking care of him.  He was dumped at Petco by his former
owner after all of a few weeks, and then Petco thought it'd be too hard
to sell him.  Jeesh.

Keep bringing joy to your mommy and your friends!

Love,

April and the Auburn Five (okay, well it's six now, but we're still
working the hubby out of the idea that the sixth, 5-yr-old adrenal guy,
is a foster... wish us luck; I have a wedding anniversary coming up!) ;)