From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:10:06 -0600
Hello all

This is Kim from Coffee Creek. I am looking for a couple of things. One
is an email address or communication with Mr. Bob Church concerning a
ferret problem.

The other is the name of any organizations or persons in or around St.
Louis, MO who take in ferrets. I received a phone call this afternoon
from a lady that approached me about a year ago concerning a neighbor
that had some problems with authority and had left 21+ ferrets
unattended running loose in a house. At that time I contacted a
gentleman in St Louis that ran FURRY, but I do not know if he is
still in business or what.

Well this time the lady in question has been arrested, according to
the neighbor, and left 5-7 ferrets without a caregiver. This neighbor
states she convinced this womans parents, who are older, to take care
of them for a few days until she could find someone to take care of
them. So if you know of anyone in the area or who is running FURRY
please contact me.

Thanks
Kim

PS Just for the record Lake of the Ozarks isn't close to St Louis.

Thanks for your help in advance. Kim and the gang from Coffee Creek