From:
"Peter M. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 21:33:58 -0400
Hi All.
It has been quite some time since I posted on here.  I guess I just liek to
lurk :-)

My kitty Mabel has positioned herself as lead fert and is getting along
great with Penny and Sandy (now each 1 year old).  They all run around and
raise heck for hours straight :-)

Shelters In Maryland :
I just built a pretty big cage for my two fuzzies (4' tall by 4' wide by 2'
deep, many partial and full levels, they love it <s>) so I have a smaller
cage I would like to donate to a _local_ shelter if possible.  Does anyone
know the name and address of any fertie shelters in Maryland (in the
Annapolis area if a tall possible) that is _reputable_ and in need of a
standard 2-level 1 year old cage?

If anyone wants information about building a cage, just send me an email.
All the materials for this cage (and I have some scrap left over) cost me
only about $80 or $90 bucks and a week's worth of evenings.  Quite a bargain
considering that smaller cages locally sell in the over-$200 range.

Kodo :
As soon as my provider situation is fixed (they just got bought) I'd like to
put a Kodo link on my page.  Has anyone come up with any sort of "official"
little graphic and link to put on my site?

Pete, Penny (the little girl), Sandy (the big lug) and Mabel (the queen
kitty)

My opinions are mine alone, but for a nominal fee, they could be yours
as well.
 Peter M. Brown - Senior Programmer/Analyst=20
 Email :                mailto:[log in to unmask]
 Web Site :     http://www.bayserve.net/~pmbrown
 Composed using Microsoft Outlook 97 - RTF, UUEncode and Mime
 Verisign Digital ID Available at http://www.verisign.com