From:
alicia ferretlady drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:10:37 -0700
HI friends!
It's me the most handsomest boy with a chiocolate spot on his side at
FerretWise.  Yess sirree!  Things get busier & buser around this place.
The warm eweather is keepin on but we are enjoying our A/C.  Becuase of
that, and the badly needed?  washer creature Mom has been finding stuff
in the closet for more ebays-- you can see them listed below later in
the message!

We send a pre screening form in the mail today for a lady who thinks
Scrappy will be a fine ferret for her home... Them kids are getting
itchy to play and have ADV test tomorrow!

Ozzie is going to meet some big kids at Uncle Greg's house on Saturday-
and iffen they get along he will have a safe haven for life!  Neat!!--
then I won't have to deal with another youngster taking MY PLACE!

Things are not looking very sunny for poor old Anna at St Gregory's
hospice-- at nearly 11 years of age-- BELIEVE IT?!  Anna is failing and
running out of steam.  Please send old Anna a kind wish and a prayer or
two.  It is very hard for her to leave her Momma Judy who took her in
after the Manchester Rescue in Jan 2002, she has been hanging on for a
while now.

Boo-Boo and Casper in the shelters VT hospice are having continued
medical problems.  Boo-Boo is continually fighting UTI infections with
his Lupron & Melatonin implants -- he gets another Lupron tomorrow ...
and Casper is going in for an ultrasouond on Friday.  We sure need some
good prayers adn support for these kids.  Their Dad just settled for his
tour of duty in Iraq and they want to be here when he comes back.

We just listed our Summer Raffle url: which we hope will help get our
washing machine creature for Mom ... but we kind of need to help raise
some funds to help the military brats in VT - if anyone has ideas Mom
woudl sure like to hear about them please email her at
THANKS!!

Rare ferret puppet for Hospice ferrets - (cut & paste into your browser:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5987109628

Treat Tumbler gift set (cut & paste into your browser:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7700887894

Ferret Print ready to frame (cut & paste into your browser:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3744331937

5 1 YD cuts of HOliday QUILTING FABRIC (cut & paste into your browser:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8204846598

We sure do appreciate all your help...

We just keep on going - and hope the shelter folks can
keep up with us! Hahahaha!

Hugs to you all
Your buddy,
Jerimiah Ferret Wise, Mascot