From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:08:32 -0400
She really does!  We KNOW that she can open velcro pouches and catch her
regularly with them open, but as soon as she spots us (which typically is
after we have seen her with the flaps open) she noses the flaps closed,
then smoothes them hand-over-hand, and then basically innocently sits
there doing the ferret equivalent of twiddling her thumbs knowing that
once again we haven't caught her.  Just missed doing so by a hair's
breadth... Yep...