From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:55:00 -0500
It's another Christmas, another year almost over.  I want to wish Merry
Christmas to you all.

This year we've seen so many little ones leave us that it can break the
hart, yet we all go on.  We've helped each other, argued and fought on
the list to great extent, yet we are still all here for each other.  I
hope that this Christmas, or whatever holiday you observe, brings you
peace.  For those who have little ones missing, I pray they return to
you soon.  For those, like myself, who have lost babies during the course
of the year, my heart goes out to you.  May this holiday bring peace and
healing to all.

Bill, thanks for being here for us, Merry Christmas to you.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"