From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:08:19 -0500
I have a ferret sighting of my own!  while flicking through the channels
I stoped to watch White Fang.  He was tied up in the barn among caged
ferrets!  I was wondering why they had all the ferrets in smal cages out
in the barn, but since there also sheep in the same sized cages, i figure
these people must be criminally insane.

About that post on the horrors of ferret poop, I don't know maby Monty
is weird but his poops are the easiest things in the world to clean up.
they dont smell (that I can notice anyway) and just touch 'em with a paper
towel and they're off the floor and in the trash.  I also wipe the area
with a Lysol wipe just to kill any residual germs.  Maybe he is weird,
he dosn't seem to care if its a corner he goes in or not.  Corner, middle
of the floor, all the same to him (keeps me on my toes chechin for carpet
mines).  He made me laugh last this morning, he was sleeping in his
sleepy tube on the top floor.  Came out and went downstairs to use the
facillities.  He lifted his tail, backed up (into his bed corner) was
about to do his deed then squeeked and jumped five inches in the air.
(Yikes!  That's my bed!) then scooted over to the proper corner and did
his business then went back up to bed.  I thought it was really funny
because My dad once did something very simmilar.  He came downstairs
while half asleep to toss his d irty socks in the clothes hamper (it was
in the bathroom) he proceded to lift the lid (of the toilet) and dropped
in his socks and went back to bed!  LMAO.

Amanda and Monty the sleepy boy
"Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!"
href="http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html