From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:51:58 -0800
I'm so excited! I saw a ferret last night! :-)

We had a few friends over for dinner last night, and we had "The Planet's
Funniest Animals" on Animal Planet on.  Suddenly a ferret appeared on the
show.  He was sneaking up to a baby in one of those little floor bassinet
things (can you tell I don't have human kids?).  The ferret and the baby
looked at each other, then the ferret reached down into the bassinet and
swiped the kid's pacifier and ran behind a chair!

We were all rolling on the floor laughing so hard, and my one friend goes
"Oh, my gosh, do YOURS steal things like that?"  I started laughing even
harder.  My ferrets steal things?  Never!  ....Now where are my keys?....
and my contact case?.....and my left sock?...and....

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy