Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:09:20 -0500
I'm sorry I'm sending this so late, as I have been sick from a nasty
flu bug for the last week. So I'm not real up on FML stuff. I just
wanted to know if there were ferrets who didn't get presents from Santa
this year. I thought earlier I had read someone was going to make up a
list of those babies who went without this Christmas. Is there such a
list? If there are still babies awaiting Santa's arrival, I would like
to know so I can send them something. Kind of like if this is a giving
tree for the forgotten ones. Please let me know where I can find the
names of the little ones who didn't get anything. And also, I would
like to know, if possible, the name of the loser who sent the shelter
in Arkansas (I believe that was the shelters state) the box of poo.
Maybe we could all collect all of ours and send it to that person in
kind. I know, I know, shouldn't feel that way. But I can't imagine
someone so cruel and inhumane that would do that to some helpless
sweet animals and their hardworking caretaker. Thanks!