From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:43:39 -0400
I would just liek to say thank you to everyone who gave their comforting
words to me.  I would also like to say that i never expected this much
attention, and argumenting.  I realize that i did not give all information
in my first post regarding my Tiff's death.  However, I was posting it the
same day that she past away.  I think i am safe in saying that most people
would not be thinking as clear as possible if they were in my shoes.  I am
sorry for any confusion i caused.

To those of you who still think i was a cause of my baby's death: I am
sorry you feel that way, but there is nothing more i can say to you.  I
ahve tried to clear things up numerous times.  I believe that the care my
babies get between me and my fiance is more than adequite.  My vet has
nothing but good things to say about how my animals are taken care of.  I
will continue to care for my fuzzies to the best of my ability, and i plan
on putting together a first aid kit to have if and when there is a need
for it.

To those of you who supported me: I thank you with all my heart.  Things
are alittle easier for me now.  I am able to move past this horrible thing
and love my other ferrets as much as possible.  I am so glad that there are
people out there who can put all negative assumptions aside and just feel
for the person in need of comfort.  I only hope that you don't have to go
through the same ordeal when something happens to your fuzzy friends.  I
know i will try to be here for anyone who may need support, like you were
there for me.  Thank you !!!

Nikki