From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:28:26 -0500
As we all know ferrets are very fond of socks and underwear.  Ours seem to
be especially fond of my husbands.  We have a 12 drawer waterbed pedestal.
My hubby keeps his socks and underwear in one of the bottom drawers.  The
kids are constantly running off with his things.  Until tonight.

The fuzz butts totally emptied the drawer to the middle of the pedestal.  I
pulled out the drawer and peeked underneath.  I saw a wall of underwear with
3 little faces peeking out in various places.  Boo, Spryte and Max.  Boo was
snoozing.  They had the nicest little nest I've ever seen.  It looked just
like an underwear and sock fortress.  Talk about dirty looks as I took it
apart, Oh Boy!  Naturally I didn't have the camera handy to get a picture,
but I'm sure this isn't a one time deal :-)

Ferrets never cease to amaze me.  They are so industrious.

Terry  and the Sweet 16