From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 13:17:40 -0600
First let me sway thank you to everyone who responded to my posting.
I have not been able to reply to everyone as we had a major hardware
failure that we just finally got resolved.

I decided to continue force feedings as long as she would let me.

Well about a week ago she started eating again and is back to her normal
self.

We never did determine what was wrong, all blood values and x-rays were
normal.

I am just grateful she recovered and that there are so many great people
out there to help us through things like this.

Health to you and yours,
Ed, Ootz, Possum, and Saffy