From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 08:07:00 -0500
A while back, I posted asking for photos for a presentation I was working
on.  I heard from quite a few people, and I want to thank them, but in
particular I would like to thank Randy Belair, Barbara Ludt and Alicia
Drakotes who took time out of their busy days to send me tons of photos.

The presentation is finished, and while I understand that some would
prefer a more upbeat style, I felt this would strike some nerves and
if it helps one more ferret find a forever home, or one more donation
is given to a shelter, I consider it a success.

I also must say that I got this idea from a very similar presentation
done for a cat rescue.  While my technical skills are fair, my artistic
creativity is not quite up to that level. :)  So, yeah, I swiped the
idea, though the work and layout is all mine.

Here's the link to the  presentation...

http://www.miamiferret.org/shelters.htm

This is a VERY large flash presentation.  Almost 1.5 megs.  If you only
have a dial up connection, be prepared for a very long wait for it to
begin.  Perhaps as much as 10 minutes depending on your speed.  Broadband
connections will only have to wait 10 seconds or so.  I hope you will
find it worth the wait.

A photo credit link is provided at the end of the presentation, but if
you are impatient and would like to go directly to the credits page, go
to www.miamiferret.org/credits.htm.  I'm still waiting for identification
of a few of the ferrets from contributors.

Anyone is welcome to link to the presentation without asking my
permission.  I left it very generic so that it does not refer anyone to
my site or me.  Email me privately if you want to discuss customization
possibilities.

In Memory of Spaz. At the rainbow bridge, December 26, 2003.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-385-6750
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*