From:
Sandy Pfeifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:00:36 -0600
Hi, all!!

We finally have our ferrets..  soooo adorable..  hobs a sable boy abt 2
years old, and bandit a chocolate girl about a 1.5 yrs old..  they are sooo
cute..... and i'm so lucky cause they're just beautiful and well behaved
ferrety style of course :)

Friday night they attacked our coke though..  they had water and didn't
want it they wanted our soda to the point of grabbing my hand and pulling
it towards them... i let them have a drop or two and then put it away
because i'm sure it's not good for them is it??

Kitty introductions are proceeding..  our 10 lb cat is scared to death of
them..  they are not afraid of him..  and i can see why ferret proofing is
such an issue..  my oh my what they can get into..... and they have only
explored one room!!!

I so enjoy the list.. my best to all and they're fuzzies :)

Sandy, Hobs & bandit :)