Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 09:28:39 -0600
Consider this my formal apology to you on the tone of my e-mail.  I wrote
a post in a way that is not my usual style.  I can only think that I was
in a bad mood that day, but there is still no excuse for how I put
things... I am an adult after all, so again, my apologies.

As for Coonsie urine, I would recommend that you collect a variety of
samples, taken at different times of day, and on different days and have
your vet look at them more closely.  If you can get him to pee directly
into a bottle to make it as uncontaminated as possible, that would be
best.  It may offer a clue as to what is going on, and to see if it is a
consistent thing.  Antibiotics certainly do have an affect on the urine,
so it could be the meds, or it could be something else.

Question: Have you posted lab readings and history of Coonsie to the FHL?
You may find that they may be able to have better answers for you as to
what is going on.

Thanks for patience... it is appreciated by me as well.

betty and her blur o'fur
for the love of ferrets