From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 22:34:32 -0400
I just listed some new items by Stef* on our web page.  A portion of all
the sales goes to our shelter medical fund, so please check her items
out.  She is a local artist and if you don't own any of her work right
now......you don't know what you are missing.  She is able to capture the
expressions and facial features.  You can see a soul in each painting.
We added Memory Boxes to store ashes in, Handpainted Agate Pieces, More
Tote Bags and Purses, Handpainted Fabric Pins, Treat boxes and a Tiny
Basket.  Tomorrow, I will be adding more handpainted Ferrets on Feathers,
a few water colors, more purses, sunglass holders and more!

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm

I also have an adorable Sculpture on ebay right now at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets

Thanks again for looking and Supporting TinyPrints Ferret Rescue.
Marguerite and her 32 Wonderful Ferrets waiting for new forever homes!

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org